Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin
Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin Services
Botox Cosmetic, Dysport, and Xeomin can be used to treat and prevent
fine lines and wrinkles, slim your jawline, prevent teeth grinding, and treat headaches.
Botox Cosmetic, Dysport, and Xeomin are wonderful investments to treat a wide variety of conditions. Most commonly: preventing fine lines and wrinkles. Typical treatment areas include: crow’s feet, horizontal forehead lines, and frown lines. We will discuss and recommend a product based on your individual needs and treatment goals. Each neuromodulator will last, on average, 3-4 months depending on your metabolism and exposure to the product.
Each brand can be used “off-label” at the discretion of your provider. These areas include, but are not limited to:
- Masseter muscles: to treat bruxism (teeth grinding) and slim the width of the face
- Neck and upper back muscles: to treat/prevent migraines
- Skin of the armpits and palms: to reduce excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)
- Platysmal bands: to help prevent/treat horizontal neck lines
- Bridge of the nose (Nasalis muscle): to prevent/treat “Bunny lines”
- Depressor muscles of the lower lip: to raise the corners of the lips
- Depressor muscle of the nose: to raise the tip of the nose
- Mentalis muscle: to smooth the dimples on the chin
- Elevators of the upper lip: to correct a gummy smile
Ask a question or book an appointment below. We would love to help you out and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
3710 Main Ave, Suite 301
Durango, CO 81301